In-Person Babywearing Consultation
What this covers:
- 1.5hr Babywearing Consultation in the comfort of your own home
- 15min follow up by Zoom within 2 weeks of your initial appointment (or within 1 month of the birth of your baby)
- Follow up email with details of what we spoke about including links to tutorials and infographics and relevant blogs
- Access by phone, email or text message at any stage after your babywearing consultation if you have any questions about babywearing or if you'd like to send photos to spot check or trouble shoot your carrier
- 10% discount code for any purchases you make from Leanbh Babywearing including pre-orders
What happens at a Babywearing Consultation:
- You will have completed this booking form in advance of your appointment
- Based on the information you provide, I will tailor the appointment to your own particular needs and requirements
- If you're unsure of what sling/carrier you'd like to use with your baby, I can help you decide what would suit your needs best and will bring options for you to try out on the day.
- You can also choose to learn how to use a sling/carrier you already own.
- You can expect to learn about Safe Babywearing, how to dress your baby for the sling, and correct positioning of your baby in the sling.
- You will learn how to use your sling or carrier safely and confidently
- I will bring demo dolls to practice with first to help you get the hang of the sling
- You will have access to the follow up's mentioned above
- You can hire a sling for one month
I will contact you 24hrs before your appointment to confirm Covid checks.
Please note that a limited selection of slings can be brought to the babywearing consultation as all slings and carriers used have to be hygiene washed under Covid-19 protocols. If you would like certain slings or carriers to be available for you on the day, please let me know as early in advance as possible so that they can be set aside for you. If you're unsure about anything, please get in touch!